Friday, February 12, 2010

Past Friday and thursday

Long time no blog because of Chinese new year preparetion ,many thing happen during thursday and friday I after school during thursday I will to play basketball with my secondary school friend , i also learn how to dribble the ball ( Man it is diffcult to move and control the ball without looking)during firday I went back to my secondary school tovisit my friend at first I come at 11 pm but the security guard does not allow me to enter until 12.45 pm which the shows had end (now need to wait another year)but I still have a chance to visit my friends and some of my classmate.In the end we still had fun talking about our life and revisit my school how something change and some remained the same.I also talk to my DnT teacher , who I respect him,I told him my life in ITE.After the visit I went to my friend house study togather but we study different subject like I study ITE one while he study sec 5 one , he is hardworking one , I promise him if get A1 for maths I treat him antything he want from Mac.Up until now I still regret that I go to ITE but I must learn to look forward in life and never give up even it going to be hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment