Sunday, February 14, 2010

Chinese new year 1st day 2010

Today is chinese new year,at first my family and i go to my mother side relatives.I greeted them happy new year .Then something funny happen a kid of my relatives shake hands with me and say happy new year,unlike in the past it is always me shaking with the elder but now it is someone younger than me shaking hand with,it felt wired but really feel great as you know that you had grow up.I enjoy the time I spend in there unlike past year when I really want to finish the talk and go home.Then the time to go back come,now another thing happen here,the kid went to hug every elder then he came towards me and hug me,at that time I felt warm feeling in my heart,I dont know why this hug give me all the hope in my life which I lost it,I felt like crying but I was happy.With just one small move form one small kid change my view as a person, as myself.Thank you very much kid.Tommorow I will write more.

No comments:

Post a Comment